Everything mentioned in this video is available here: https://every-tuesday.com/heart-shape/ If you enjoyed this tutorial, please subscribe! Check out past …
This video covers how to create arrow/arrowhead in Adobe illustrator CC step by step Tutorial marieluciano.com …
passo a passo pipa romero britto acelerei o video pra nao ficar tao grande tamo junto
Cartoon Speedart /Portrait illustration in pop art style instagram – https://www.instagram.com/andreportrait55 vk – https://vk.com/id282465007.
http://swiftyspade.com/ http://swiftyspade.bigcartel.com/ http://www.redbubble.com/people/swiftyspade …
Don’t forget to subscribe for more creative videos ! – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -…
Make individual servings
- Fill up your silicon cup cake pan with melted chocolate, some nuts and raisins. Leave to set in the freezer on a plate. Store in the fridge in a Ziploc bag for easy access for the kids or to use in fondue.
- Make different kinds of jelly and pop them out for a neat serving. Serve with custard and fruit. If you make your own ice cream, you could freeze some in these cups and unmould to serve. Mini muffin cups are great for one-bite treats-they hold just a little more than a tablespoon.
- Besides desserts you can make large ice cubes which are ideal for large events. You can use this in punch bowls and big beverage dispensers. You can add a mint leave or lemon slice in each cupcake pod to make them look pretty.
- Freeze up a fruity yoghurt with your choice of fruits and berries. Pop them out every morning for a quick and easy breakfast on a hot summer morning.
Serving dish for parties
- Having a party? Ever thought about having a cupcake station at your party? Your silicon cupcake pans will make colourful holders to keep the cupcake toppings in. You can fill the pods with different goodies like crumbled Oreos, 100s and 1000s, Smarties, butter icing, melted chocolate, caramel and chocolate chips. Do the same with cake pops.
- For a cocktail party, use them to serve up different types of chips and dips and veggie sticks or even fruit sticks and yoghurt for a brunch party. It will be one plate that’s spacious enough to hold a little of each food item at your party. Place a few of them at different places around your party venue. It saves space and washing up time!
- If you are the type of person who likes informal sit-down parties at your house, place a silicon cupcake pan at each place setting with your guests treats of choice. Theses treats are anything from warm and freshly baked quiches and pies or patés and cheese and crakers or chilled jelly and custard and fruit and yoghurt that was pre-chilled in the freezer overnight
- Sort your kids’ old crayons by shade or you can mix them up for a wacky effect. Separate them into the different cupcake moulds, place them in the oven for a few minutes and once melted leave to cool and harden. The kids will have fun drawing with their “new” colourful crayons.
- Melt old candles into runny candle wax in a silicon cupcake pan. Once melted add a new wick and leave to cool and set. Voila! A new and improved floating candle. Mix up different colour candles for different effects.
- Use your silicon cupcake pans as a palette for your kids to make “fake” paint in. Shaving cream mixed with some food colouring, with of course a different colour in each cupcake pod. Or if you have little ones (who want to eat everything) use plain yoghurt with food colouring. Your artists can paint with these in the bath or outside in a blow-up pool. Easy to play with and easy to clean.
What else do you use your silicon cupcake pans for?
Advertisement through internet can be one of great solutions to improve the traffic of your web. Thus, here are some tips you can use to drive traffic to your website. The first tip will be regarding the utilization of engine optimization. A co-founder of integrated online advertising campaigns companies Evolve Media, Aaron Broder, suggests that you can team up with a firm with expertise in key words.
The second tip also recommends you to start the advertising campaign effort by determining your specific goals. Perhaps you can start by considering your real goal whether you are about to build brand awareness or sell products by driving traffic to an e-commerce site. Honestly, you can select banner ads to build brand awareness but it will not drive the traffic to your site because users may feel unwillingly to leave the page they are visiting just for clicking the ads.
Next tip guides you to choose more interactive way. It means that you can create online ads that are able to give maximum experience for many consumers without forcing them to leave the current site they are visiting. For example, you have an alternative by creating an ad with embedded, great technology that gives compelling information and graphics ad that directs only to a certain website. The more interesting information or graphics you make, the more consumers will remember your products.
Furthermore, recognizing who your viewers are is also one of effective ways to reach your goal. It means that your advertising campaign leads to correct customers. You can give clear impression about to whom or to what type of consumers your products are designed. This way, the targeted consumers who find your website useful will leave comments as well as share the information related to your website to social networking such as Twitter or Facebook. This may raise your products or services popularity and this may drive traffic to your websites in particular way.
The last tip is to make right decision in building the perfect environment for your website. You can start the effort by looking for sites which contain contents related to your product. Or else, you can examine the secondary targets that have correlation to the products you offer. For example if you sell hair dryer device, you can build secondary contextual environment with fashion sites. Therefore, this will as well be another effective way to boost your traffic.
We sat in a circle in the dark room and watched Angela’s Ghost Radar cell phone app on the table hunt for spirit presence as a line swept continuously across the dull green radar screen. Suddenly, a yellow bead of light popped onto the radar, alerting us of a spirit presence nearby. “What is your name?” Angela called into the darkness. We listened to the silence. “Can you tell us your name?” Then, buttons on Alice’s KII Meter, which senses electromagnetic fields, began glowing green, yellow and red. I felt a prickly sensation on the back of my neck.
Recently, I took about 20 of my mediumship students to a haunted basement in Scarborough, Ontario. Several people brought digital recorders and cameras, and Angela also had a spirit box, which gives off energy in the form of white noise that spirits can use to communicate with us. In addition, Fritz, a filmmaker from England’s National Film and TV School, recorded the goings-on for a documentary he was making.
We said a prayer asking for the highest and best to come through and guide us throughout the evening. Then Angela, Alice, Joanne and others set their ghostbusting devices on the table in the middle of the circle. “Is anyone here?” Angela asked, then again a little later. “Would someone like to talk with us?”
A blip showed itself on the screen of Angela’s telephone. The Ghost Radar app picked up an energy hovering nearby. Then things began happening.
“I feel funny,” Robin said, and turned to Maureen sitting beside her. Several people thought they saw a mist move across Maureen’s and Robin’s faces. Brenda snapped a few pictures on her cell phone. When she called up the photos, jagged yellow lines crossed the picture. “Those squiggles look like spirit energy,” I told her.
Several students were attracted to a full-length mirror on a back wall. I wondered if this was because mirrors are often portals to the other side.
I felt something come over me and said, “I don’t feel very well.” At that moment, just to my left, someone took a picture of me. There’s a grey cloud swoosh just behind my head.
Other students showed photos they’d captured on their cell phones. Several had small white orbs that appeared to be dancing near the ceiling. Throughout this, Fritz moved around the room, recording everything on his video camera.
“Is there some special significance to the clock on the back wall?” Benjamin asked, pointing to the clock shaped like a motorcycle rider; the clock face was the bike’s front wheel. Angela laughed, (Later, she said the area used to be a hangout for a motorcycle club.)
I sensed a shift in the room – spirit had left the building, and the evening wound down. I asked everyone to take their seats again and we said a closing prayer.
As we headed upstairs to go back to our cars, I asked my students, “Did you feel the evening was worthwhile?”
“Yes!” they enthusiastically replied. And Angela said, “When can we do it again?”