THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING.
I have been meaning to set myself the Lichtenstein make up challenge for a long time now. Obviously not a wearable natural look… (but hey, you were the one who searched for Lichtenstein make up on here weren’t you? lol ;D) Had a bit of fun with this so I hope you had fun watching to.
It’s hard to copy another persons Lichtenstein look so here are some tips I would give…
1. Make sure your dots or evenly horizontal and level with eachother… not randomly scattered because, particularly if you have red dots you will just look like you’ve got the chicken pox! 😉
2. Do your own research, look at Lichtenstein’s girls and see where he puts all his lines himself. Each Lichtenstein girl is different.. be your own Lichtenstein girl.
3. Make sure your face is asymmetrical. Don’t have the same length lines on the left side to the right.
4. No blending. Lichtenstein’s girls were all about bold strong colours
5. SUBSCRIBE TO ME…. but ofcourse you already knew that. 😉
WHERE TO FIND ME: