This lesson is for my fourth grade artists and inspired by the artist Glennray Tutor. I’m so excited to see what they create. More details on this lesson can be found on my blog: cassiestephens.blogspot.com
Joan Miró i Ferrà (20 April 1893 – 25 December 1983) was a Spanish painter, sculptor, and ceramicist born in Barcelona. Earning international acclaim, his work has been interpreted as Surrealism, a sandbox for the subconscious mind, a re-creation of the childlike, and a manifestation of Catalan pride.
1. Portrait of a Young Girl (1915) 00:00:00
2. The Farmer (1912-1914) 00:00:09
3. North South (1917) 00:00:16
4. The Sun Embracing the Lover (1952) 00:00:24
5. The Red Disk (1960) 00:00:32
6. Blue I (1961) 00:00:39
7. The Skiing Lesson (1966) 00:00:46
8. The Song of the Vowels (1967) 00:00:54
9. Woman in the Night (1967) 00:01:01
10. House with Palm Tree (1918) 00:01:09
11. Montroig, la iglesia y el pueblo (1918) 00:01:16
12. The Vegetable Garden with Donkey (1918) 00:01:24
13. The Waggon Tracks (1918) 00:01:32
14. Mont-roig Vineyards and Olive Tree (1919) 00:01:39
15. The Table (Still Life with Rabbit) (1920) 00:01:46
16. The Farm (1921) 00:01:54
17. Flowers and Butterfly (1922) 00:02:01
18. The Farmer’s Wife (1922-1923) 00:02:09
19. Catalan Landscape (The Hunter) (1923-1924) 00:02:16
20. Harlequin’s Carnival (1924-1925) 00:02:24
21. The Poetess (1940) 00:02:32
22. Woman Encircled by the Flight of a Bird (1941) 00:02:39
23. Women and Birds at Sunrise (1946) 00:02:46
24. The Red Sun Gnaws at the Spider (1948) 00:02:54
25. Figures and Dog in Front of the Sun (1949) 00:03:01
In the previous video on radial designs by fourth grade, they learned how to create their design with self-adhesive foam shapes on a 14″ round cardboard circle. In this video, we’ll print those boards! Thank you to art teacher Jeanna Pena for the FABULOUS lesson!
♥ Subscribe, like and comment to never miss new nail art tutorials ♥
♥ Products used in this design
All nail polishes used were Masglo I can’t mention each one becase they were a bunch, anyway I must say that also used black acrylic paint from masglo.
Dotting tool and brushes from LightInTheBox.com
♥ Follow me on social media
http://nanasanzmes3.tumblr.com/ Tweets by nanasanzmes3
♥ Music: YouTube audio library. Kevin MacLeod “Cold Funk Funkorama”.
Intro: YouTube audio Library, Network415 “Eyes on you (Sting)”
Cold Funk – Funkorama de Kevin MacLeod está sujeta a una licencia de Creative Commons Attribution (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)
♥ Disclosure: All nail art is made by my own. Videos are not sponsored/compensated by brands unless stated.
Every year, my second grade students create chalk pastel masterpieces on the reverse side of ceiling tiles. These are then hung in the ceiling and left behind as their legacy. Here’s the video I’ll be sharing to teach all 4 of my second grade classes at once. We’ll do this in the gym in a 1 and a half hour session.