¿Se inspiraron los surrealistas y los expresionistas en las obras de arte de los locos? En este vídeo encontrarás la respuesta basada en mis investigaciones y en el libro de Hans Prinzhorn.
TIENDA OFICIAL: http://www.antoniogarciavillaran.com
WEB OFICIAL: http://antoniogarciavillaran.blogspot.com.es
+ CUPONES DESCUENTO del 50% para mis CURSOS ONLINE:
– Pintura al óleo: https://www.udemy.com/pintar-un-cuadro-al-oleo-mi-proceso-tecnica-y-secretos/?couponCode=CAJAYOUTUBEOCT2017
– Pinta 5 cuadros en 5 días con pintura acrílica: https://www.udemy.com/pinta-5-cuadros-en-5-dias-con-pintura-acrilica/?couponCode=YOUTUBE2016
– Curso de Dibujo: https://www.udemy.com/dibujo-artistico-curso-basico-aprende-a-dibujar-facilmente/?couponCode=cajayoutube16
– Curso de Técnicas de Arte y Creatividad: https://www.udemy.com/mas-de-40-tecnicas-de-arte-y-creatividad-dibujo-y-pintura/?couponCode=cajayoutube16
– Curso de Retrato: https://www.udemy.com/el-arte-del-retrato-dibuja-y-pinta-el-rostro-humano/?couponCode=cajayoutube16
– Curso de Libros de Artista: https://www.udemy.com/el-libro-de-artista-concepto-fabricacion-y-venta/?couponCode=cajayoutube16
– Curso de Tinta China: https://www.udemy.com/dibuja-con-tinta-china-concepto-fabricacion-y-ejercicios/?couponCode=cajayoutube16
+ EQUIPO TÉCNICO QUE UTILIZO PARA GRABAR MIS VÍDEOS:
+ MATERIALES QUE USO DE DIBUJO Y PINTURA: http://antoniogarciavillaran.blogspot.com.es/2016/11/materiales-que-uso-para-dibujo-y-pintura_16.html
Philippe Halsman (2 May 1906 – 25 June 1979) was an American portrait photographer. He was born in Riga in the part of the Russian Empire which later became Latvia, and died in New York City. Halsman’s prolific career in America included reportage and covers for every major American magazine. These assignments brought him face-to-face with many of the century’s leading statesmen, scientists, artists and entertainers.
1. Garters (1939) 00:00:00
2. Vivien Leigh (1946) 00:00:09
3. Dali Atomicus (1948) 00:00:16
4. Jean Cocteau with actress Ricki Soma and dancer Leo Coleman (1949) 00:00:24
5. Marlon Brando (1950) 00:00:31
6. Pregnant girl (1950) 00:00:39
7. Voluptas Mors (1951) 00:00:46
8. Salvador Dali (1953) 00:00:54
9. Ava Gardner (1954) 00:01:01
10. Marilyn Monroe (1954) 00:01:09
11. Selman Waksman (1954) 00:01:16
12. Marilyn Monroe (1959) 00:01:24
13. Richard Nixon (1959) 00:01:31
14. Edward Albee (1961) 00:01:39
15. Salvador Dali book signing (1963) 00:01:46
16. Salvador Dalí in bed (1964) 00:01:54
17. Sammy Davis Jr. (1965) 00:02:01
18. Anjelica Huston (1968) 00:02:09
19. Woody Allen (1969) 00:02:16
20. Self Portrait (1950) 00:02:24
21. Alfred Hitchcook (1963) 00:02:31
22. Andy Warhol (1968) 00:02:39
23. Dali and Rhinoceros (1956) 00:02:46
24. Albert Einstein (1947) 00:02:54
25. Self-Portrait (1950) 00:03:01
Arts & Sculptures @ Resorts World Sentosa & Imbiah Lookout, Singapore. Some of the interesting arts and sculptures are found in the Resorts World and Imbiah Lookout in Sentosa island.
Art installation by the Brazilian neo-pop artist, Romero Britto are displayed at The Forum of Resorts World Sentosa. These sculptures are enamel painted on aluminum. The artworks include “Azul”, “For You”, “Garden Butterfly”, “Flower Pot”, “Flying Fish”.
“Space Elephant” by Salvador Dalí is installed between Festive Hotel and the Galleria, Resorts World. For further enlightenment, head to Resorts World and admire this imposing sculpture modelled after one of the fantasy creatures in Dalí’s 1946 painting ‘The Temptation of Saint Anthony’. One of nine in the world — there’s another at London’s South Bank — the obelisk-carrying elephant symbolises power, desire and domination and is worth an estimated US$1.7 million (S$2.38m), so try not to get in this tusker’s way.
Fernando Botero’s cheeky, super-sized “Adam and Eve” statues is located near Crockfords Tower. These plus-size models never looked more attractive. Notice that Eve is holding an apple. His paintings and sculptures are united by their proportionally exaggerated, or “fat” figures, as he once referred to them.
The Thinker (Le Penseur) is a bronze and marble sculpture by Auguste Rodin 1840 – 1917. It depicts a man in sober meditation battling with a powerful internal struggle. It is often used to represent philosophy.
The long dragon fountains at the Merlion Walk is a sight not to be missed. It is a 120 meter long Gaudi-inspired mosaic that lies just behind the Merlion Tower. Brightly lit up with numerous tiny bulbs, the Merlion Walk way in Sentosa creates a right atmosphere for romantic getaways. To captivate you entirely the 50 different types of spice and herb plants in the Spice and Scented Gardens by both the sides of the walk exude their aromatic charm.
Merlion at Merlion Walk
The Merlion, Sentosa is 37 meters in height and is the tallest Merlion in entire Singapore. You can enter the Merlion from the ground floor and take the lift to the 12th floor to enjoy the breathtaking view of the city.
Butterfly girl mini sculpture and Dragon sculptures and Painted Wooden birds on tree branches are some of the other arts in Imbiah Lookout.