Meet the pop artist SILVIA KLIPPERT. Born and raised in Bucharest, Romania SILVIA KLIPPERT lives in Düsseldorf, Germany since 1978. Her work incorporates imagery from modern culture, comic books, consumer goods, and advertising. In 1985 SILVIA KLIPPERT won the Illustrators Award from the Penthhouse Publisher Magazine.
Her gallery is located in Düsseldorf, Germany. Address: Ratinger Strasse 48, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany, Phone: +49/2111752622.
+++ Please Note: The gallery moved in 2010 to the new location!
+++The new address is:
+++Burgplatz 12, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Get the latest version of Photoshop CC here: http://bit.ly/2ekhRiF
In this Adobe Photoshop Tutorial, I will be using Photoshop CC to demonstrate how to quickly create a textured pop art photo effect.
1. Convert your layer to a smart object and apply a threshold adjustment.
2. FIll in unwanted portions with white on a new layer
3. Add a new gradient map adjustment layer with a color combo of your choice.
4. Add a new texture fill layer and set it to multiply, overlay, or softlight at about 20 percent opacity. Alternatively, you can use a stock texture photo like concrete or a wall.
Try it out with a color combo and a texture of your own!
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube for new videos!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/JustinOdisho
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustinOdisho
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JustinOdisho
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/JustinOdisho
VISIT MY WEBSITE
—(F.A.Q.) Frequently Asked Questions—
What do you use to record & edit your computer screen?
➜ Get ScreenFlow for Mac: http://bit.ly/2f5fELb
Where to get Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro etc. ?
➜ Get Adobe Creative Cloud: http://bit.ly/2ekhRiF
All of the Tech & Camera Gear I Use:
➜ List of My Gear: http://amzn.to/2dUzfeC