A slideshow showcasing the international Pop Art, Artist HAYO SOL and his unique three dimensional approach that is taking the Pop Art world by storm.
Tagged: , France Europe Paris Dordogne Art Culture European Mediterranean , Paris , Île-de-France , France , Art , Bottle , Champagne , Culture , Dordogne , Europe , European , Mediterranean , cork , french , pop , sparkels , sparkle , sparkly , top , wine , Summer
Découvrez à travers ce tutoriel comment créer facilement une illustration style “Pop-Art sous Gimp.
Tagged: , Street Art , indoor , intérieur , Graffitis , Graffs , Graffiti , Tags , Pochoirs , POP-Art , PoP , ART , Art Urbain , Urban Art , Photographie contemporaine , Photos , Photographie , Photography , Pascal Rey Photographies , Nikon , D700 , DigiKam , digiKam-users , Open source , Free Software , Drôme , Drôme des collines , drawings , paintings , Walls , Murs , murales , murale , muros , fresques murales , peintures murales , wall paintings , wall drawings , Grand-Serre , Le Grand Serre , FRANCE , heart , herz , coeur
Molly Rosner (CFA’13) knew she wanted to be her own boss post-grad. To make that dream a reality she started her own company, American Dream House. They sell merchandise focused around Molly’s artwork. She was able to get other BU undergrads who’s skills range from graphic design, marketing, and social media on board with her vision. Check out the full story on BU Today: http://www.bu.edu/today/2013/molly-rosner-pop-painter-american-dream-house
My third and final entry into the Rainbows of Summer competition.
This flag is the result of quite a process:
1. First, I made a "Favorites Art" rainbow, choosing 36 images of appropriate monochromatic colors from around flickr, favoriting them, and then taking a screen shot of the mosaic for "Your Recent Favorites" – see the group Favorites Art or the photostream of Penn for some examples.
2. Then I blended the six columns of the mosaic to create a rainbow color strip.
3. Then I montaged the color strip, starting with tightly overlapping copies on the left to stretched out copies on the right, to give the rainbow a feel of movement to the right.
4. Then I blended a number of rainbow flag photos, to give the rather rectangular montage the sense of a flag flapping in the breeze.
5. Then I did a 2/3rds to 1/3rd blend of the result with the fantastic rainbow flag photo from the wonderful San Francisco photographer, starrsf.
6. Of course, then I did my favorite triplicate montage, in the style of modern pop art master Jasper Johns.
And this is the result.
View it large to see the detailed texture created by the many layers of blends.
Tagged: , rainbow , flag , rainbow flag , gay , pride , gay pride , summer , qthomasbower , londonpride2009 , modernart , art , color , colors , red , orange , yellow , green , blue , purple , parade
Another really small drawing done in pencil and ink pen fabriano watercolor paper.
ACEO stands for ";Art Cards, Editions and Originals". They are 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches – the size of a trading card.
Tagged: , ojimbo , lowbrow , outsider , folk , surreal , pop , art
Hey guys! So if you can’t tell, I have really been loving these pop art makeup looks! They are just so easy to follow along and adorable. SO, I think I am going to create a playlist that is full of pop art looks from different kinds of characters. Let me know what character you would like to see!
MALE POP ART TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/AlRbb8YIAII
– Mehron Paradise Paint – Basic Palette
– NYX Primal Color – Black
BRUSHES: (in order of appearance)
– Basic Flat Foundation Brush – No Name
– Concealer Brush – No Name
– Pencil Brush – Morphe
– Flat Concealer Brush – Morphe
– Angled Liner Brush – No Name
– Large Eyeshadow Brush – Morphe
– Blending Brush – Morphe
Tweets by wes441
Colossus – Wonders by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)
Business Inquires: email@example.com